Saturday, October 07, 2006

Where have I been ???? Part 2

OK, so where were we. . . .

SO since we didn't have time to do the monastery, we decided to go stright to my sisters house. This was going to be the first of my family Dean was going to meet. . . personally I don't know if he was nervous at all . . . but I was :op

So we spent the evening hanging out with them (Sister Vickie, Husband Mark, and my nieces, Jade & Hayley) - it took all of 5 minutes for the girls to be all over Dean . . . which doesn't suprise me, since I am always all over him. . . hahahah



We went out the backyard and played touch footy with them - but Dean didn't want to play, just stand on the sideline being a (relatively) impartial line judge. I really thought he would have favoured me in all calls. . . but nope, bastard. . . I got no special treatment at all. . . .

Pretty Hat. . . . .



So after that, we went back inside and Dean played on the computer with Jade. Hayley hung off me. . . literally. . . she wouldn't leave me alone :op Can't blame her really. . . . she loves her Uncle :o)

After that we had a bite to eat, then took off back to the big bright city.

The whole day was simply perfect.

Monday was spent laying around. . . it was another stunning Sydney Spring day. . . beautiful blue sky, sunny and warm. We couldn't decide what to do (again. . . .) but we eventually went to Victoria Park to the swimming pool. Laid on the grass together and talked - normally I would do alot of perving on the speedo clad hotties sunbaking or posing. . . but honestly, with a boy as sexy as Dean right next to me. . . there was no one else I wanted to perve on.
After a cool off swim and throwing each other around in the water (well actually I was throwing Dean around. . .) we changed and headed to Coles to get some picnic foods. We had decided to go to Centennial Park for a late afternoon picnic.

We got to the park just as it started getting really windy and a little cooler, so we found a spot well protected from the wind by lots of bamboo type plants. Spread out the picnic blanket and proceeded to nibble on Chicken, bread, Thai noodle salad and semi-dried tomatoes - washing it down with a nice bottle of white wine. After eating, we laid together on the blanket and snuggled, tickled, talked, again, another perfect time together. It was all so perfect and I was so happy. . . seriously in love here. . . . .

After our picnic we made our way over to Kuletos in Newtown to meet up with my best friend Andy and his boyfriend Drew. After a few cocktails and stories about how awesome Sleaze was (like we appreciated the torment. . .), we took off to Broadway to watch 'The Devil Wears Prada'. Oh my God, it was such a great movie. . . and Meryl Streep was amazing. Within the first 3 minutes Dean and I were looking at each other going "I fucking love her. . . ."

Tuesday. . . our last 24 hours. . . .

We decided Tuesday was going to be easy, with no pressure on making decisions. We went to Bondi Westfields to look at some shops, wander around, arm in arm. Of course a trip to Sydney - especially Bondi - would not be complete without a visit to the Onitsuka Tiger Store . . . where I got my first pair of Tigers. . . thanks baby :o) I can see now why he loves them so much. I could easily wear these every day. . . who knows, sometime in the near future I may have a collection to rival his!

Tuesday night was a fairly solemn affair. . . . knowing that he was leaving the next morning made me so sad. I didn't make it too obvious, since I hated the thought of wallowing on our last night together . . .

Wednesday morning, 5.30am - time to get up and get moving. The final 1 hour countdown was almost painful. I wanted him to stay. So badly that it hurt inside. We walked to the departure gate and sat together, talked, kissed, cuddled. When boarding time arrived, I stood with him in queue for only a few minutes - when I couldn't take it anymore. I was so close to bursting into tears that I had to leave. I said my goodbyes, to a shocked Dean. . . turned and left. I held it in all the way back to the car, got in, closed the door, and let it all out.

10 minutes and I was missing him already.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Okay, let's address this entry bit by bit. Lol.

Firstly, when it comes to sport, baby, no one gets special treatment... and it would look too obvious if I were to favour you anyway, with you being clearly the hottest thing on the field. You're the Becks to my Posh...

Secondly, your Tiger collection will never rival mine, and in the freak instance that it did, everyone would know where the influence came from...

Thirdly, you weren't the only one close to bursting into tears.

*kiss*

Calm Inside The Storm said...

Hmm, well I had to be the hottest thing on the field - since the three others were 1. my 9yo niece, 2. my 5yo niece, and my 40yo brother in law. . . . (i think he is 40). . . .

As for the collection. . . I have no problem attributing my fabulous style and fashion sense to you. . . :o)

Mwah!