Monday, October 23, 2006

Rough Bitch

So Saturday morning, we picked up a ute. . . to move Craig's gym which has been sitting on my floor for 2 months (yes the one I broke my toe on... bitch). So we waited in queue at the rental place. . . luckily there was the hottest blonde guy wearing next to nothing standing near us. Flexing his bod and looking terribly sexy. . . it's OK baby, you are sexy too. . . :o)

Anyway, so after picking up the ute, we headed off for brekky, and then to my house to get that fucker of a gym out of my place. Thank God thats gone.



Then dropped that off and then to Moore Park Super Centre to find Craig a floor lamp. Honestly, what has happened to my life, when my weekend has gone this way. . . thing is, if it was with Dean, and we were looking for stuff for our home, it would be great. . . I honestly dream about that. I mean, shopping for stuff for our home. . . :o)

So after all that was done, went to Watershed for lunch and a few beers, note boy with nice butt crack sticking out the top of his jeans. . . mhmm. . . . (your butt crack is sexier baby)

Sunday : Spent the day hanging out at home. Very lazy. Spoke to Craig in the afternoon, and we decided to meet in the city for a bevvy or two. Went to Three Wise Monkeys on George Street. drank heaps. Problem is they have Pints there instead of Schooners. So drank more than usual. Trashed.



We proceeded to stagger around the city, Oxford Street. Drinking, squealing, we were not allowed into Kinselas. . . too drunk. . . staggered everywhere we could. Eventually I am not sure why, but I hailed a cab,Craig thinking we were going somewhere gets in, so i close the door and walk away. ha ha ha ha. . . . no idea why i did that, but now it seems quite funny. . . .

So Monday was spent being terribly hung over. just in time for full day recovery before Dean arrived. . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, sorry it was such an awful saturday.
C

Calm Inside The Storm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.