Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dreamy Days

It was a cab to the airport this time. I was so worried I was going to be late or Deans flight would be early, that I thought it was a good idea to cab it - and I was right. Arriving at terminal 3, Flight 490 had already landed. . . shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. So I semi-ran to the gate (Wedon't run. . .), and luckily, they hadn't disembarked yet. Phew. A few minutes to calm down. . .

A few days ago he asked me what I will do when I see him. I told him that I was going to hug him and kiss him when he arrived. . . and that's what I did. I so didn't want to let go of him. The past few weeks separated have been hell.

We walked out of the airport arms around each other the whole time. Funnily, dressed the same. . . Grey Sweater, Blue Jeans, white tigers. We are so in sync. . :o)

Cabbed it home for some 'us' time. The trip home was sweet, I couldn't stop touching him, holding him, kissing his hand and nuzzling up to him. God, I missed him so much.

Then wandered into Chinatown for some (very late) dinner.
Couldn't believe it, half way through dinner, the dude that works in the restaurant actually asked me to get up and move my chair. . . So I'm standing there, totally stunned, holding my chair. No idea why he asked, until suddenly he is rolling up the carpet I had previously been sitting on . . . oh-my-god. Dean and I were speechless. The other diners were shocked and giggling, even the manager at the counter hollered something at him too. . .

Apart from that dinner was nice. :o) I love how we always have plenty to talk about, but even when we don't, I feel so comfortable with the lulls and quiet times. Normally people feel uncomfortable when you don't have anything to say, but for some reason, I don't think that happens to us.

So after dinner, we wandered around a bit to walk off the late night meal.

The great thing about this trip, was that we didn't feel like we needed to have things planned to do. We wanted it to be normal, as if we saw each other all the time, lived int he same city etc. I think the demands on keeping each other entertained detract from the real reason we are here - just to be with each other.

Tuesday, breakfast at Nick's on Cockle Bay Wharf - classy. . . plastic cups for our orange juice, and one full of salt, pepper and sugar sachets. . . Gotta Love Sydney. . . So after our nice brekky, we walked all over the city and around The Rocks. Ended up at the stairs onto the harbour bridge, so we decided to walk across the bridge with a stop off to walk up the southern pylon.

At the top we stood outside on the viewing platform for ages, just looking around, cuddling. No one seemed to mind us 'canoodling' in the corner, so that was sweet.
Then we finished the walk over the bridge into Kirribilli, bought donuts and got the train back to the city. Then off to Woolloomooloo where we sat out in the courtyard of the Tilbury Hotel (my favourite Sunday lunch place) and shared a bottle of wine in the sun, while we just chatted about anything and everything. Nice. . .

Feeling happily tipsy, we walked home via Oxford Street with Deans usual visit to the Newsagent looking for more magazines with Janet on the cover. . . :op

Meat & Wine co - dinner. Then Market City and saw "Children of Men" - great but thoroughly depressing. . . it's a movie about what happens when all the women in the world become infertile. . . The whole movie made extremes of current issues - Viral Pandemics, Middle East Conflict, loss of freedom under the guise of Anti-Terrorism laws. . . all very scarey, very graphic, and so very real but still a bloody brilliant film.

Wednesday was a late starter. we lazed around having 'us time' ha ha ha . . . always hot baby. . . .

We headed off to EQ to meet Craig. Had lunch at The Fox & Lion. Wandered around the markets. After lunch, walked all the way back to home, again via Oxford Street. Dean was sure there could be new mags out that he didn't find the day before. . so another visit to the Oxford Street Newsagent was in order.

We were going to go to Imax to see Ant Bully in Imax 3D, but decided to stay at home and have hot sex. mmmmmm. . . . . Always prefer 'Dean in 3D' over anything else.

So afterwards, we had just a couple of hours left. . . so we packed up all of Deans things, and headed into the city. Scoffed some KFC (Naughty but oh so nice!!) We were supposed to meet Dove for a quick bevvie before heading to the airport, but a quick check of the ticket and we discovered that his flight was 30 minutes earlier than we thought. . . . so then it was a rush to airport. . .

The Airport. . . . . .
Oh my god. I swear this is getting harder to do. Saying Good Bye. . . this time I couldn't hold back in front of Dean. I was so upset that he was leaving. I couldn't pretend that it was all OK. I was down. I felt like absolute shit. I love this guy. I didn't want him to go. I was hating the moment. I wanted to burst out crying and tell him that I didn't want him to leave.

We cuddled and kissed, until his flight was called. We continued until the last possible moment, when everyone else was on or almost on the plane. Oh my God, I so feel incredibly comfortable around Dean. I had no issues kissing him and cuddling him in front of everyone - even the nasty, unattractive western suburbs type creatures that were standing near us. I was prepared to lunge at them with a vicious attack of words and fists, so ready to defend us. :op

So anyway, as he walked through the gate, one last longing glance, like a puppy locked outside the back screen door. . . . whimpering included. . . he was gone. This time I didn't wait until I was outside. I burst into tears there at the gate. Who says it gets easier?? Huh?? Fucker. Obviously someone who doesn't know anything about love.
So I walked out all red eyed and teary. Got the train home. Arrived at home to an empty home. What can i say. The pain in my heart was horrible. I really felt alone.

No comments: