Saturday, October 07, 2006

Where have I been ???? Part 1

I can't believe I have taken this long to blog. . . and considering how special last week was, I should be ashamed.

Spent Friday afternoon frantically cleaning. . . don't get me wrong, my place is (almost) always clean, but I just needed to make sure it was more so today. . . . only a few hours until Dean arrives!! Eeeeeee!! Before heading off to the airport, I wandered around the city looking for the most perfect flowers - finally found what I was after - November Lillies and Orchids. Got the train to airport, totally zoned out, I almost missed my stop - jumped up and threw myself out the door just as they were closing. . . and . . . ended up leaving Dean's flowers in the train. fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Some guy probably took them home and gave them to his less than worthy westie slag.

Wandered around the arrivals lounge, too many gay boys here - all waiting for friends etc from Melbourne coming up for Sleaze.

It was time! I could see him walking towards me. . . All I wanted to do was run to him and hug him and kiss him just like in the movies, but I remained composed. . . . walked up to him, and held him. God, he felt so good.

Cabbed back to my house, then went out to get something to eat at harbourside, "Fiorelli's" I think it was called. It was nice, but really bad eating chilli chicken salad at 11pm. . . .

Saturday morning: I awoke to find my man laying next to me. I had been waiting a month for this, and all I wanted was to just lay in bed all day and hold him. . . .

No luck there. . . as we had to pick up the car from Avis. What a farce - the car was in terrible condition (at least for an Avis car) - Dents and scratches all over, it was even missing the holden badge from the front! I swear this is the last time I rent from Avis. Note to self : Write Letter of Complaint. . . .

Waited in a cafe at my building for the dude who bought our Sleaze tickets. Then spent ages driving around trying to decide what to do for breakfast . . . we are both really bad when it comes to making decisions! We took so long trying to decide, that it ended up being lunch time. So we went to Deck Bar on Taylor Square.



We walked down to Hyde Park and laid on the grass cuddling, kissing etc. Everything was perfect. Perfect weather, perfect moment, with a perfect boy. And the perfect time to say. . .

Saturday Night we went to a Spanish restaurant in the city, and shared some Tapas, Seafood Paella and a jug of Sangria. . . . Afterwards it was up to Slide for a few drinks. . . Dean is so cute when he is tipsy - especially when he says that he isn't when he is. . . . :op

Sunday we decided to drive down the coast, show Dean where I grew up etc. On the way back drop into my sisters house, since it was her birthday the next day. So we headed off to Broadway, breaky at LINK cafe and then on to Kmart to find something for the nieces. . . missed their birthdays, so thought it a good idea to bribe them. . . .

Made our way down the coast. We stopped at Bulli lookout. It was so beautiful. . . well, until all the tourists arrived. . .



We then headed to Kiama - Went to the blow hole and had a wander around the rocks. We went right to the end of the rocks as far away from everyone as you could get, and sat and cuddled and talked about stuff. Afterwards, grabbed a fishermans basket (cut the dirty thoughts, its seafood and chips :op) and sat at the point and ate.



After lunch, we got ice cream, and walked BAREFOOT around Kiama (Dean said his friends would be appalled by this. . . so please refer to the evidence below!), and looked at some of the little market shops, funny little bits of crap, books, vinyl records. . .



On the way down to Kiama, we passed the Buddhist monastery just south of Wollongong, so we decided to turn back and go there instead of heading further south. We got there at 4.40pm, and it closed at 5, damn. Will have to go there next time.

No comments: