Saturday, October 14, 2006

Somebody make me soup. . . . please?

So after shower and preparing to head off for noodles and beer last night, I was struck down (almost instantly) by a flu. . . must have been hiding out waiting for the right time to pounce. Felt crappy and ended up laying on the couch until 11, then went to bed.

Woke up at 1.30 to noisy asshole neighbours. . . banged on the wall and told them to "Shut the fuck up!". Instant peace and quiet. Perfect. Drank a litre of water and some panadols, straight back to sleep.

Woke up this monring to a full on flu. Sore all over, headache, blaaaah. . . . I hate being sick. Especially when my man is 1200km away. I am a big whimp and need to be taken care of when I'm ill. Who will mop my brow and make me soup?????

I opened the balcony door and all my windows to let some "cool" breeze through. Can you believe it was fucking 32degrees at 10am this morning!! We are expecting 38 today - normally on a day like this I would be :

1. In the pub or
2. At the movies or
3. Swimming

Or all of the above.

But since I am sick, I get to lay on my couch. Blaaah. . . .

No comments: