Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The weekend is a blur. . . .

Talk about too much boozin' over the weekend :

Friday afternoon, Johnny and Dove came for a visit. Drank too much, music, talking, laughing - all good. So trashed, I don't even recall Johnny leaving . . . only a message the next morning "I hope you are OK." Oops. Cue familiar anxiety attack . . . oh my God, what did I do. . . did I embarrass myself? Blaaah. . . everyone was drunk so who cares :op

Saturday night, friend MK came over for a few drinks. Nice to catch up, hadn't seen him in a while. He has just moved back down from Hayman Island. . . why anyone would leave a paradise like that for this hell hole. . .

Sunday night, CW and I decided to do a Cosmo night at his new pad in Centennial Park. Nice apartment, absolutely stunning view of the city.

After a few drinks and snacks at the Fox & Lion at EQ, headed back to CWs place to commence what has become a bit of a Cosmo Indulgence Ritual. . .

The rest is a blur. I don't think it requires any further comment, apart from : I was fucked. Absolutely and totally. No denial there. Who the hell invented this evil potion?

Monday thus became a total right off, completely buggered.

Tuesday, my friend Minh turned up. Just one bottle of wine, lots of chat, and lots of TV watching. Good to have a quiet one after such a messy weekend, though.

No comments: