Sunday, September 03, 2006

Trash. . .

AndyPandy called at 8pm to tell me that they were on their way to the city for the birthday at Slide - after telling me they werent coming in until 9! So i rushed around trying to get ready as fast as I could. . . and that isn't very fast, you know. . . it takes a lot of work to look this hot :op Blue jeans, light blue french-cuff shirt, tan boots and tobacco/sky pinstripe suit jacket. What can I say, impeccable taste :o)

So anyway, mad rush out the door at 8.40. . . met Andy & his man Drew at the Midnight Shift for some pre-Slide beers and a couple of games of pool. The place is a dive. We left there about 10, and there were still only 20 people in the whole place. Worse still, they were all. . . how do I say. . .completely unfortunate looking. . .

Moved on to Slide - this place is hot. I love it, totally my favourite bar on Oxford St. Classy. Sexy patrons, fabulous outfits, the hot bar boys wear black kilts. . . ***pant, pant, pant***. What more can I say. . .

Me and Drew @ Slide


So met the birthday girl, Fi - gorgeous, funny, alot of fun. She was a hoot. Also met strange preschool teacher names Jodie. . . she was really nice, and I think I spent most of the night talking to just Fi & Jodie. Drank way too much.

Staggered on to upstairs Shift after that. Nice, but waaaaay too many gym bunnies. Too much muscle and too much hyperactive testosterone. And that was just the Lesbians. . .

So imagine my frame dancing along side men with biceps bigger than my thighs. . . . I felt soooo inadequate. ((Note to self, double weight training schedule & halve junkfood intake. . .))
So finally left there about 3am and went downstairs to the main bar. Ran into lots of friends, which was fun, but unfortunately by that stage I was well and truly trashed. . . so not really a good look. Honestly, I don't know what I'm worried about, since all my friends see me that way every time I'm out!

Staggered home about 5.30. Slept all of 2 hours and got woken up by the fucker next door with his bad music and even worse singing. So I crawled out from under my hangover, long enough to grab a drink and lots of pills. . .

Finally dragged myself out of bed at 1.45pm - to get my arse over to Bondi Westfields to collect my suit jacket from AG. The right sleeve had been shortened by 1cm. Oh, did you know? I'm a freak. . . my left arm seems to be 1cm longer than my right arm. But its ok, I am balanced out since my right nut hangs about 1cm lower than my left. . .
Where was I. . . yeah, went to Bondi and met Dove for a (bad) coffee then picked up my jacket from AG. Chick there was Stephanie. She seemed nice, but was really set on getting me to buy this hot blue striped shirt . . .

shirt


I want it, but I will get DC to get it for me in Melbourne and send it up to me - maybe I will get my two pairs of pants back while he is at it. . . hmmm??? :op

So by this time I was totally buggered, eyes felt like there was sand in them, and my legs just didn't want to carry me anymore. So dragged myself home, made dinner and here I am. Having a beer, lounging around, writing in my blog.

me


Cheers!  :op


Thats it for today. It's been fun.

No comments: