Monday, September 18, 2006

More Blaah. . .

Another 4 day gap between blog entries. . . . I swear I will get into this properly and blog on a more regular basis.

So here we go, round up of the past 4 days:

Wednesday night, sitting at home having a few bevvies, I was heading for the kitchen when I kicked my toe on the bloody gym equipment that is still packed up in boxes taking over my hallway. OW!!! It was gross, cos my little toe was bent at 45 degrees to the rest of my foot. . . :o(

I spent the rest of the night laying on the couch with ice / frozen peas / frozen carrots resting on it. I decided the best way to deal with it was to drink more and add a few painkillers in the mix. Woo Hoo! It worked :o)

So Thursday morning I went to the docs, thinking it was probably dislocated. . . Xray time. Got the Xrays done, woah! Its not just a fracture, its bloody well broken in half!

Pretty isn't it!



So anyway, they had to push the toe back into place, (which hurt. . .) and tape it up. "So since it was a full break, 5 to 6 weeks and it will be right as rain. Go home, rest it up, see you later." Thats it! Wheres my full leg cast? I want people to write on it! I want it to look like an extreme sports injury. . . . I can't hobble around with a bit of tape on my foot! People will think I am a loser.

So this is it now. . . nothing very exciting.



Saturday - Another beautiful sunny Sydney day. . . . so sat out in Tumbalong Park at Darling Harbour, reading the newspaper and perving on this straight couple. . . the guy was hot, and they were laying on the grass, and the chick kept holding his, ahem, ample bulge. . . mmmmm. . . . (it's OK babe, I was just looking!!! Love your bulge more anyday. . . xxx)

So Saturday night was PJs birthday. . . . It was supposed to be 6 of us for dinner and drinks : Me, PJ, Dove, SLD, SLD's friend & M. Well, SLD & Co piked out. . .understandably as he had a flu before the day so I was almost expecting the canellation anyway. Dove cancelled - because he went out the night before and was horriby hung over. So tired of inconsiderate, unreliable friends. . . . Who's angry with Dove right now??? Mhmm. . . .

So anyway, it ended up being PJ and Me only. Nice drinks, dinner at Twelve on King St, Newtown. The on our way back to the Newtown, we stop in a clothes shop so PJ can buy jeans that better suited his shoes. . . The poor boy that worked there wasn't sure how to take us. . . both of us drunk, PJ trying on jeans, me taking photos of PJ trying on jeans. . . ha ha ha.
I promised PJ I wouldn't post the pics of him trying on jeans. . . I will comply. . . for the time being.

Then more drinks at the Newtown hotel, and then a stagger down to the Imperial. Yeah. . .the Imperial. . . . Got in the front door, paid our $5, walked to the back bar where the drag shows are on, and this security dude PUSHES me all the way to the front door and pushed me outside! Arsehole! Yes PJ and I were a little inebriated, but certainly not to the extent that required me to be ejected. Shittiest thing was, we had only just paid our entry fee and walked inside! The prick wouldn't even give us our money back. So we decided that we would stand out the front and make as much noise and we could. . . ha ha ha it was so funny. . . . "Be Careful! Don't go in there! They take your money and then kick you out!! hahahah " Looking back, it was prety stupid, but it was kinda fun at the time. . . .

So we took off for Oxford Street. . . you have to be verging on catatonic before they stop you going into a bar there. . . so we knew we would be fine.

The rest is a blur. . . bumped into lots of friends, but fucked if I can remember half of it. Just the reminders, SMS's and MSN messages saying "Hi, it was great to see you last night. . . how trashed were you! Oh my God. . . ."

Yeah. . . . . .

I thought I lost my fone on Saturday night. . . . when I woke up on Sunday (with the worst hangover ever) I couldn't find my phone. . . OH GOD!!! That phone not only has all my contacts (which had not been backed up), but it had months of photos. . . some of which were of a questionable nature. . . you know how boys are when it comes to digital cameras. . . . "How will it look on this angle???. . ."

But thankfully after a long wait to hear from PJ, turns out I left it in his car. So my pics (and my. . . pride) were kept intact. . . Yay!

I promise from now on, all pics will be routinely copied to my PC and the naughty ones removed from my phone ( after I have sent them to you, DC :op ). . . .

All Sunday was spent laying on the couch, eating, and watching Alias . . . Gotta love her disguises, but one has to wonder how a spy can get away with dressing in those outfits and wearing bright coloured wigs. . . . . aren't spies supposed to blend in? Only in Hollywood I guess. . . .

No comments: