Thursday, September 07, 2006

Loser. . . . .

So, here I am. Thursday night. At home, on my own. Heater on, under a blanket, watching bullshit television. Oh and blogging (obviously).

Me and Drew @ Slide


Tonight I had tickets to INXS at The Big Top, Luna Park. Tickets - $100 each. . . .
Do I have anyone to go with? No! The person who was supposed to go with me has an assignment to do, so cancelled - TODAY. So that left me with just a few hours to find someone else. PJ - Working. Dove - Working. CW - Working. Bazz - Overseas. Dean - 1200kms away (sigh...) So I spent the afternoon on e-fucking-Bay to try and flog them off there. Turns out some fucker died, so their friend was selling off all their 7 tickets for $50 each, since they were all too sad to go to the concert. Me thinks if my friend died, I would have other things on my mind than trying to recover costs on concert tickets. Bastard.

Well that also made it pretty hard to sell mine for anything more than bugger all. So I tried my luck for a little while, but all I got were emails from people saying "Will you take $50 for two? Cos this other guy is selling his for $50"

They are fucking blood tickets dude! Some poor bastard died and his friends are trying to reclaim lost expense since they cant get to the concert! Do you want that on your conscience?

Anyway, so I dropped mine to $100 for both tix. Nothing. It was too late anyway. Who in their right mind is roaming eBay at 6pm to get a chance at cheap tickets to a concert that starts in an hour and a half!

I had all my friends calling around, to try and get a buyer. No luck. Dean finally finds someone who will take them. . . . for nothing! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! The same guy wouldn't buy them for $100 - but takes them for free!

So I decided that giving them away was better than just throwing the tix in the bin.

BUT - After saying OK to Deans friend Chris taking the tickets, I find out that Dove actually wasn't at work! His fone was off for some reason or another. And he says "oh, yeah I would have gone with you!" Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Too fucking late! By this time it was 7.30 and no way we could have got our shit together and made it to Milsons Point by 8.30. . . .

So thats why I am sitting here tonight. No concert, no tickets, no fucking nothing. Blaaah.

Chris just picked up the tickets. He seemed so happy. Of course he is fucking happy, he has someone to hang out with tonight at a fucking INXS concert with tickets worth $200 and he paid shit for them. I would be happy too!

Now I have vented, I feel much better. Still mildly pissed off. . . not at Chris - I would take free tickets if I got offered them too. . . . He's a nice guy. And he thinks I'm hot. So that makes him OK. :o)

Im pissed off at myself for not organising better. And pissed off that I didn't just go anyway. I am sure I would have found someone there to hang out with. I am too lazy. Too content to stay at home cos it was cold and wet.

Loser.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

I'm sorry mister. Of all people to give 'em too as well... I'll make it up to you, I promise. Btw, you look fuckin' hot in that photo tonight. Uh. Gorgeous. But anyway... Very sorry. I heard it was crap anyway.

Word.

*kiss*

Dx.