Thursday, March 29, 2007

Message for "Karma" Commenter

OK, so back on January 6 this year I blogged about KARMA. It was at the time when Dean and I broke up, and I was pretty messed up. I started to feel that since nothing was going right, it was obviously karma - for what I put Mark through.

Well, today I received a comment on it :



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Karma's a bitch, huh...":

Here's to Karma...

Cheers.




What the fuck? If you wanna diss me - have the guts to say who you are. I don't give a shit what anyone says about me. Everyone has a right to opinion, that's fine - which is why I published your comment. I know you will be reading this - so come on... tell me who you are.

Arsehole.

1 comment:

Andy said...

yeah... leave my friend brad alone. MR/Miss anonymous ... may the fleas of 1000 camels infest your armpits.