Sunday, April 01, 2007

First week over...

So, I'm over my little episode the other day... it's funny how many people asked if I found out who it was... Well, no, I didn't find out. But I really wasn't expecting them to show their face, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway! :o)

So moving along...

Finished my first week in the new job. The week went really well. So easy. People are fun. Everything was great. Actually looking forward to my next week!

We all finished the week with drinks at Marrakesh on Bank Place. Great place, like a series of caves draped with reds and golds, funky house music, great people, 2-for-1 Stella!!!

It's funny, one week at work, and I was already experiencing my workmates at their drunken best... ha ha ha. I think I behaved myself quite well... and ended up having to 'come out' to a few of them. They had no idea...

Anyway, I'm off. Suffering a cold this weekend, so just lazing around. Unfortunately, the human megaphone is visiting again (D+D you may recall)... but it's all good... I just stop and remember that I will be gone from here in just a matter of weeks. April 20 is my goal.

Looking at an apartment on Toorak Rd tomorrow. Hot, 2br, 2 minutes from Sth Yarra station and trams, Chapel St, Commercial Rd... Finger's crossed!!!

2 comments:

Andy said...

congrats on coming out!(again)...... funny thing is... we spend our whole lives coming out... again and again and again. the other funny thing is we dont mind straight guys thinking were straight... flip the situation.. .what would their reaction be if you expressed you thought all of them were gay and acted surprised when they told you they were straight?

Calm Inside The Storm said...

Some of them I wish were gay... or at least 'on the fence' after Friday night drinks... mmmmm..... ha ha ha