Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Too buggered to think of a title...

It's recovery day... flat, tired, dehydrated, emotional...

Carnival and T Dance were great. Met up with Adam first for the day. Wandered around, eye candy everywhere. Organisation for food and drinks was abysmal. Thousands of people, two drinks tents, 2 people working at each tent. The queues were at least 50 people long, and in 35 degrees and no shade... the second time I waited for a beer, I gave up half way along... feeling the sun scorching me, knowing that my newly formed 'brickies tan' was getting redder and brighter. Noice.

The day was great though. Lots to see and do. Something strange though... considering it was the biggest gay day on the Melbourne queer calendar... I saw only 1 drag queen - and she was on stage. You know how at Mardi Gras fair day, the place is crawling with big men with big hair and heavy makeup... it really did feel like something was missing.

Ran into so many people that I have met the past few weeks, and some I have know for months - Andy (Dean's friend) was sweet. Saw me, big smile, gave me a hug, told me to 'take care'. Also met up with Dom, Terry & Co, Warrick & Co, Woz, Tan, Vin. Kept me busy.

Party time... Something totally amazing about a dance party outdoors. Never got a chance to go to the harbour party in Sydney, so T Dance was my first outdoor party. Mind you, I have danced my arse off outside before... but that was usually being off my nut and still hearing the music in my head from the night before, ha ha ha.

So anyway, split my time between Terry & Co, Dom, & Warrick and his co-horts.
Dancing like a mad man, totally let loose. My God, first time I actually really let it all out in ages. Warrick came over, when all of a sudden, a finger in my mouth. Ooh! P-I-L-L... mmm...

That was it. The night was mine. Danced with everybody and anybody. Cool breeze, stars, trees swaying.. fucking beautiful. Bumped into a 'friend of a friend', who introduced me to this hot blonde guy (buggered if I can remember his name though!) Danced with him for a while, then since both of us were peaking, ran off into the park to, ummm... appreciate each others induced euphoria. mmmm... Hot night, hot music, hot people, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot.

Next thing we knew, party was over... 11pm and everyone was leaving. Found Warrick & Co. Decided we were heading to Love Machine in Little Chapel St, South Yarra. Place was fucking awesome... loved it. Place was full of sexy people, great music... Dragged into the bathroom part way through the night for a little 'pick me up', courtesy of Kellog's. So that was it... the night became so full on, so loud, so hard, so fucking intense... ended up dancing with these two hot blonde girls, one in front, one behind, being horribly dirty... both intent on dragging me home... ha ha ha... I tried to explain... :op It was all so 'mind-fucking'... the next thing I knew, it was 7am and Warrick, Daryl and I were walking home...

"What the fuck just happened??" "Honey, you were off with the fairy's..." "Have a nice time with those girls? They were really into you..." "Ha! Ummm, I don't know! Oh-my-God..."

So crashed at Warrick's - slept for a couple of hours (you know the kind of sleep where your mind switches off, even though it is still racing a hundred k's an hour...)

Met mum after she finished work... dark glasses on so she couldn't see my eyes... the drive home was excruciating... mum's usual ranting, raving and complaining is manageable and sometimes cute... just not when I'm in that state of mind...

Made it home, and zoned out for the rest of the evening. Slept 11 hours. Today is a total right-off... it has taken me 5 hours to write this...

The past 48 hours have been a blur... a fucking awesome blur...

I remember someone took photos at some stage... If I ever remember who it was... I will try and get a copy and post em on here... :o)

Good times...

3 comments:

Chalks said...

babe, for the photos try www.xtribe.net.au

it was good to see you. you looked good ;-)

glad you had a good time! i was so very drunk.

Chalks said...

must have been!

Calm Inside The Storm said...

hey! and i thought you didn't read me anymore... :o)

it was really great to see you, too.

checked out xtribe - but no pics of me... but that's ok, i think a girlfriend of one of the guys i was with took a few... so i will track them down...

i did find one of you :o) must have been BEFORE that other one of you passed out butt in the air... :o)

ha ha ha xxx