Friday, February 23, 2007

Help...

So you might recall the entries from Christmas where there were people staying in the house... you know.. the LOUD ones... (D&D) well, they are here again. They arrived at 4.30pm today. I knew they had arrived because I could hear them get out of their car. They parked THREE HOUSES AWAY!!!

So now, I am sitting here at the PC, in the same room as D, D, my mum and Russell... it's only been 30 minutes and I am already crawling up the walls...

Thank God I am heading to Ads house tomorrow lunch time for a BBQ and piss up. By the time I get back on Sunday evening, they will be gone...

Just please keep me in your thoughts while you are all enjoying your Friday night... I will be here. Blocking my ears. Curled up in the corner, shaking uncontrollably.

2 comments:

Andy said...

ok here's what you do. go to the doctor. tell them your about to go flying, your very very nervous. you need valium. get the script. go to the chemist. pick up the tablets. go home take 3 ofthe 10 mg ones. nothing will be able to upset you.

Calm Inside The Storm said...

thanks babe... will it in mind for next time :op or maybe i will get them anyway... just in case ha ha ha