Saturday, February 03, 2007

A little on the nose...

So, talking to a friend over coffee, and the following was put to me...

"At exactly what stage of a relationship is it OK to FART in front of your partner?"

Well... personally, I guess it's different for everybody... and it solely depends on the level of comfort you develop...

"But... How does that translate when it is TRADE!!!"

OH MY GOD...

He continued..."Laying in bed this morning, curled up with my previous nights conquest... and suddenly... I felt his body jerk, turned out it was the "squeezing one out" muscular movements... the sound, the smell... and he didn't even say 'oh, sorry, excuse me'... and not just once, but 4 times! 4 times within an hour, oh my God..."

Well... It took me months before I could do that in front of Mark. And I think I never got to that level with Dean...

So tell me... is that bad form? Anyone?

2 comments:

Andy said...

its gotta be after at least 14 nights sleeping together.... thats 2 weeks. To Fart is to be Human. To hold one in is the relm of self denial. after 2 weeks, your trade will know your human enough, and perhaps .. .if your lucky.... he just may fluff the covers.....

Andy.

Calm Inside The Storm said...

ya, but we talkin TRADE - just a one nighter.... there wouldn't be 14 days to allow familiarity. :o)