Thursday, January 18, 2007

Uneventful...

So the past few days have not really been blog-worthy. But instead of trying to cram a whole weekend on top... better to cover off now.

Tuesday, was supposed to go to the beach with Tan, Vins (I think that's it) and Josh... Another attempt at meeting new people... I arrived at Tan's at 11- we were supposed to be meeting the others at 11.30 at Flinders St Station, but everyone else was late... finally ready to head to Brighton at 1.30pm... it was 40 degrees... the trains were all late or... canceled... Bastards. The delay meant we weren't actually going to get to the beach until some time after 2.30 Forget it. Bailed on them... since I had a meet and greet at 4... which was canceled also. Bastards.

Ended up wandering around in the heat for an hour - then got the train back to Hell's Corner.

Boring.

Wednesday - Boring.

Thursday - Grocery shopping (boring) - then a trip to Geelong to visit my brother, his fiance and my gorgeous niece Ava Grace. The bright light in my otherwise droll, dreary life.


Dinner at home, nice, a few drinks to celebrate... Ange is finally escaping. She has managed to find a house to rent, and is getting out of here in a month. God, I hope its not that long for me.

Tomorrow night is Midsumma launch. It's at Federation Square in the city, and should be a lot of fun. Not sure who I am going with as yet, but the great thing is, I don't care. I will go, meet some new interesting people, and have fun - that's what it's all about, right?

I feel so fat right now... 4 weeks without Gym... Muscles? Hello? Just call me Michelin Man...

It's Mum's birthday on Sunday, so we have a dinner on Saturday night... God help me.... Not just family, but extended ones too... kill me now...

No comments: