Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Couldn't Be Fucked Thinking Of A Title...

It's been a long day. I didn't sleep very well last night. Read my book. Couldn't concentrate. I was so focussed on keeping my mind off other crap, that it consumed me. No time to think, no time to read, no time to sleep.

Spent the night wondering what happened... the last few months seemed like a dream... or was it a nightmare... one that I woke up from, but didn't do anything about - until it was too late - and even then, I didn't do anything... I just thought it was a dream - a wonderful, exciting, beautiful dream... went for the ride, crashed to earth, and now I'm sitting here, wondering what the hell happened.

I don't even know what I am doing anymore. I have lost my way, lost my drive. Part of me is saying 'Go back to Sydney... you don't need to be here...' The other part is saying 'fuck that, you're here now... new city, new people, new experiences...' Not sure who I should listen to at this stage... but leaning more towards staying. Its true - a whole new exciting adventure ahead of me...

Fuck that... I'm not really up for adventure right now...

No comments: