Sunday, January 28, 2007

Better Red than Raw...

So, I decided to wear jeans, white Tigers and black tank top. Cool, moderately sexy, easily removable (tank top only of course...). Woz picked me up at 12.45am, after a long and complicated route from his place to here, then we headed into the city.
Met with his friend Dom, one of the dancers for the 5am show - and the guy who got us tickets... thanks babe :o) Really nice guy, friendly, v.cute.

Got to the Metro, drenched.. it pissed down between the car and the venue... that was OK, cos once inside, things were gonna dry quickly.

Nice place, a bit daggy, but a cool place for a party. If you could imagine the State Theatre in Sydney... similar architecture, layout and style - but about a third the width. And by the looks of it, very little renovation over the years...

Party decked it out really well... big dance floor, big square bar in the middle, 2 or 3 other levels with small dance floors with different music, different kinds of people. Not a bad party, and considering I had little-to-no preparation, no outfit, lacking funds, alcohol, and most importantly, mind altering substances - I still had a pretty good time. Danced a bit, wandered around a lot, did a lot of perving, chatting, flirting - but unfortunately there were very few that I would seriously have wanted to get anywhere with... disappointed in the crowd, but not what I was there for anyway.
Couldn't believe, the party was finishing at 6.30! So early! So we headed off after the 5am show which Dom was in - too buggered to do recoveries. Woz gave me a lift home, and I crashed...

Good times... (Would have been better if my friends Eddie and Charles had partied with me, but good times nonetheless!)

No comments: