Saturday, December 09, 2006

Will I ever learn?

So horribly hung over....


Went to Paul's company Christmas party last night... Crystal Bar @ GPO. Hot. Downstairs, off Martin Place. Sexy, funky, dark - my kinda place.
Party was fun, well as fun as work functions go... Open bar... bad news... I lost track of how many G&T's I had.





Spent the majority of the evening chatting with a couple of girls - who I embarrassingly thought were a couple... until they told me they were both straight... oops. They just kinda looked like lesbians... :op








So anyway, half way through the night, we discover that the DJ is... Alex Demitriades! Initially, I thought he was arrogant - a bit up himself... but had a good chat to him and he turned out to be really really nice. The photo I took doesn't do him justice... he is actually very sexy...






So after what was possibly 700 Gin and Tonics, I ended my night sprawled outside GPO emptying my evening out on the 140yo sandstone steps... disgusting. I NEVER throw up... maybe I am getting old and just can't hack it anymore...

Worst part was, Paul abandoned me some time during the night! He just up and vanished... leaving me to sort myself out... :o(

I was so trashed that I couldn't walk. I had no choice but to lay against the wall for about an hour until I had sobered just enough to stand up. Staggered home and passed out.

Will I ever learn?

No comments: