Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday morning... now what?

So actually got to have a look at the apartment yesterday... yeah... accepted "sight unseen"... :o) Well, DT and I had been looking at so many places for so long, we both knew exactly what we liked, and our tastes were the same. And since there had been a zillion places looked at after this one and it still held up as a good option by DTs point of view, then I was comfortable with it.

So anyway, took an extended lunch yesterday to check it out just to make sure, and it was HOTTER than the pics. So excited... Great living space, floating polished wood floor, sexy bathroom, stainless steel kitchen. My room has 3 double built in wardrobes... perfect for my upcoming frantic re-stocking (due mostly to my mass wardrobe culling before I moved to Melbourne). Plus since I hate clutter, plenty of places to stuff everything out of sight. :o)

Every Saturday has been up at dawn, to travel to the city to embark on what over time became a droll and depressing flat hunting expedition... So this morning, it was sleep in, up late, slow start, and now I have no idea what to do with my morning. Toast, coffee, read the paper... I have actually forgotten what I used to do on Saturdays... So I am gonna head into the city to catch up with DT (can't break the habit, I guess!) Check out furniture, and imagine how hot our place will be when we are in there... :o)

No comments: