Monday, April 09, 2007

How slack have I been....

Really haven't had much to blog about this past few weeks... I think since starting work...

Anyway, second week of work was good... busy as all hell... so the honeymoon period only lasted a week! But good thing is, I don't mind the stress - I kinda feed off it, so I always work well under a bit of pressure.

Enough about work...

Saturday, got up at 6am, to go flat hunting... again... it's getting kinda depressing... spending every weekend out flat hunting, and not getting any closer to finding a place and moving. So most real estates were closed for the long weekend, and the one place we did get to see was nasty... 2 storey 2 bedroom townhouse. Sounded nice, good location, good price. Got there, it was nasty - it looked like housing commission...

Met up with Dom Saturday night for a couple of drinks at Candy Bar on Greville St, Prahran. That couple of drinks ended up a whole night out... Diva, Heavens Door, XChange... Met up with Woz, Tan, Vin & Adam. Good times... Crawled home at 8am...

Good Times...

Oh, the reason for the drinks on Saturday night - Sunday was my birthday. So for all those who forgot...



Ha ha ha... just kidding... maybe...

So Sunday I was totally buggered, and not in the good sense. No time for sleep, since the family were all coming over for BBQ... By Sunday night I was shattered - 12 hours sleep... Noice...

No comments: